• You are here
GratefulSax
Fresh Boarder

Looking for local Deadheads on the bus in NJ

#113317 2 years, 8 months ago
I have been a Deadhead for 35+ years, and have seen them on the west and east coast. I am interested in hanging out with fellow Deadheads locally at Furthur shows, Splintered Sunlight (a great local tribute band) shows and othe rock shows. I am a wharfrat also but partiers are welcome too. Anyone who is on the bus and interested contact me here or send me an email at djkamp@hotmail in northern/central New Jersey.
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

Re: Looking for local Deadheads on the bus in NJ

#114554 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey - might be interested - i go to Jersey during the summer (Sandy Hook area) & would like someone 2 hang out with at a show or something. pvt message me if you would like to chat more
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
GratefulSax
Fresh Boarder

#117032 2 years, 7 months ago
Nice to meet ypu. I also go to Sandy Hook in the summer time with my boom box, and cds. I would love to chat more. You can email me too at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if you so desire.
hippiechick3868
Fresh Boarder

#117226 2 years, 7 months ago
been around jersey shore,to long miss being on the bus.i would love to go to shows,live near stonepony,splintered sometimes plays.just wanted to say hi.
ratdogdonna
Junior Boarder

#118822 2 years, 7 months ago
I remember the Pony when Bruce used to show up & jam with the Asbury Jukes - Asbury sure looks different these days. Hopefully the John K. and will play there again - did you go see them?
Let there be songs to fill the air <3
GratefulSax
Fresh Boarder

#126192 2 years, 6 months ago
I did not see John K. but looking forward to a show there at the Stone Pony! Let me know if you are going sometime, and we will meet.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by GratefulSax.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds