• You are here
midflaguy
Junior Boarder

anyone wanna share the trip orlando<-- live oak

#113189 2 years, 6 months ago
im gonna go to wanee from orlando and return & don't wanna go alone anyone in orlando area down
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: anyone wanna share the trip orlando<-- live oak

#113441 2 years, 6 months ago
I might be interested in sharing the ride with you Borther. I was thinking about catch the Bus from NYC to Orlando if i don't have a ride. This could very possibly work out

When would you want to leave?
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
midflaguy
Junior Boarder

#113472 2 years, 6 months ago
hey
well i was gonna head out fri morning but I'm more thinking thursday afternoon now, id like to see conspirator who are playing thurs night, also the amtrak comes down from new york twice a day and stops here in orlando, also I'm leaning towards camping over hotel, the but I'm old and hampton inn sounds nice as well
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#113693 2 years, 6 months ago
Hmm looking at the schedule now, Neither the bus or the train will get me there in time, So I will just be taking the Greyhound to lake city if I don't have a ride

Good luck finding another rider, Hope to see you in the Forum campsite at Wanee
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Little Bear.
morey
Fresh Boarder

#114474 2 years, 6 months ago
I'll be heading up on Thursday as well, but I'll be coming from Sarasota. Maybe we could meet in Gainesville and I can take you from there and back.
Nothing left to do, but SMILE,SMILE,SMILE!
midflaguy
Junior Boarder

#116535 2 years, 6 months ago
hey moray
yeah maybe, still working out the details, I'm still hoping to go on thurs, it would be nice to go with somebody and have somebody to camp with I'm really psyched, haven't seen a show since st. aug.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#117367 2 years, 5 months ago
morey wrote:
I'll be heading up on Thursday as well, but I'll be coming from Sarasota. Maybe we could meet in Gainesville and I can take you from there and back.

Hello, Im coming down to wanne not sure of transportation as f yet but after the show i may need a ride to sarasota. Im currently in pa and am doing some shows up north and ending in wanee and have a house in englewood that i will head to after wanee. P.S. do you ever go to the drum circles at siesta key or nokomis. I just got back here in the cold from those nice warm beaches.
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds