• You are here
hastoloverush
Junior Boarder
"...this trip's gonna make LSD feel like aspirin..

I MAY have one ticket to share-strings attached

#110624 2 years, 6 months ago
I am interested in sharing one ticket. It cost me $150. Tues nite Apr 10 Beacon. How much can you pay? I want to sit next to:

a person who has taken a shower and shampooed BEFORE the show (at least within 6 hours before)
someone who can provide and share certain goodies-we'll talk later
preferably a male-single/unattached is an absolute (don't do other women's men)
over 40 y.o.
Fan of Grateful Dead and Rush
can either ride w. me from the midwest-I can pick you up along the way-or be a NYC dweller and can get me around town- or someone who may not live there but would still be willing to help me get around.etc,
If I pick you up you will be responsible for your own food and for fees associated w. public transport.
What you get:
music lover but not player, fun enthusiastic and in love with the Dead for the first time....boy did I miss it!?! I am stable and mature. You do not have to be but thieves, liars, scammers, rapists or murderers need not apply. I will dance much of the time, sing a lot, drink a little, do otherthings a lot. I'm a pretty happy camper so it should be a blast.

I see others have the same concern I hold. Our guys are getting older. That is why I saw Time Machine Tour 7 times. Never know when NeilAlexGeddy may "go" (on the moon.) I just discovered live dead music. Became an avid convert by the end of the show. Who wants to teach me more?
Rush on.
"The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect/So hard to earn, so easily burned.
In the fullness of time /A garden to nurture and protect

The Garden>RUSH>Neil Peart>Clockwork Angels 2012
Grateful fredhead
Junior Boarder

Re: I MAY have one ticket to share-strings attached

#110633 2 years, 6 months ago
If i did not already have seats igive you my limited "rash" shirt for the ticket lol enjoy the show
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#110818 2 years, 6 months ago
HI, I pretty sure you just described me. I live in the midwest too!!! Get a hold of me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or PM me. Glenn
hastoloverush
Junior Boarder
"...this trip's gonna make LSD feel like aspirin..

#110986 2 years, 6 months ago
Awww-you are sweet! I got the rash shirt for my birthday but I do love it much. Just now am trying to learn about the dead. I have been lucky enuf to see all the other greats of the day but since I was into really hard, heavy rock the Dead just wasn't in my repertoire. Now I am left behind and trying to catch up. At least somewhat.
"The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect/So hard to earn, so easily burned.
In the fullness of time /A garden to nurture and protect

The Garden>RUSH>Neil Peart>Clockwork Angels 2012
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#110989 2 years, 6 months ago
Darn, I'm a murderer, I guess I am disqualified! j/k
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#112114 2 years, 6 months ago
that is one hella list of qualications.
i hope your one hot chick otherwise no dude is gonna put up with that stickler shit.
hows about you meeting a person in real life and go to the concert with them.
Brotherhemp
Fresh Boarder

#112931 2 years, 6 months ago
Rush and The Dead, why couldnt you live on the west coast? lol
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds