• You are here
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

spring tour feelers from the Golden Arrow

#109787 2 years, 7 months ago
Would anyone be interested in doing the spring mini tour on the Golden Arrow. Im not sure if the will be inerest being only 3 venues. Nevetheless we could make it a roadtrip. Nevertheless there is and RV Park 2 miles from downtown manhattanThis roadtrip will include transportation to all the shows.14 ,nites of RV camping in the Golden Arrow, meals,pre show parties and a few suprises., I would perfer ridrs that were going to all 3 stops call me at 415 312 7231 for more details and costs. Alex
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

Re: spring tour feelers from the Golden Arrow

#109811 2 years, 7 months ago
PM sent.
Takin' it in stride!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#109877 2 years, 7 months ago
PM Sent
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#110061 2 years, 7 months ago
that a boy alex, bring er out east!

won't be full time this spring for me but will make sure to come hang out as always while i'm down there!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#110385 2 years, 7 months ago
will tickets for shows be provided as well?!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#110403 2 years, 7 months ago
That sounds really nice. I'll only be able to make a couple of the spring shows but it would be really nice if people were able to stop by and say "high" to yourself, Jesse and the other space travelers aboard the Golden Arrow.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#110956 2 years, 7 months ago
we will have a high time for fun & frolic with our Furthur forum friends and family and will use this forum to get the word out. Look for Furthur pre show party postings at the start of the tour and you too will be living the good life.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, amusingdeva, FurthurFlower67, rockinbob
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#111476 2 years, 7 months ago
Alex, due to circumstances and such, I'm going to be traveling out east solo to meet up with friends in Boston but I know I will be seeing LOTS of you guys and having lots of great times. I'm so happy that you are doing this my friend. Safe travels until we meet again in Boston. We need to also have a nice conversation abbot Shamanism that I have been hoping for since Monterery. Blessings friend
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#112047 2 years, 7 months ago
This is not an oppotunity to miss, I guarantee more money would be spent on Hotels ALONE in NYC than Alex charges for the whole trip, I bet you could save enough money to Buy tickets to the Boston-CT and a couple Beacon shows just By Taking the 'Golden Arrow Experience' There is nothing like a Grateful Dead Concert.... There is nothing like a tour on the Golden Arrow

Alex, Funky and I had a wonderful time on the 'Arrow Before each show and the couple days after, Funky Said it was really the highlight of his NYE trip, Raves about it everytime we speak, Thanks for the Expert Tour of San Fransisco and the unforgetable gathering of Furthur Family old and new that you Brought together, facilitated, and Electrified

Untill our next Trip Good Doctor/Captain
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper, rockinbob, Wundurland
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds