ticketmaster would be more than willing to replace your lost ticket. i've done it many times through them. they don't even want to hear a reason. as long as you can provide the personal information they'll ask regarding you and your account, you're golden. all they have to do is cancel the barcode from the original and reprint you a new one.
Hot Damn, You Guys were right. NICE !!!!! See below.....
Thank you for your email. We are sorry to hear that your tickets were accidentally discarded, and please know that we are happy to help.
We’ll gladly get your tickets for Further to you any of the following ways. As soon as we hear from you we’ll make the switch and complete your order.
How do you want them? Just respond to this email with your preference!
• TicketFast email delivery- no additional charge
• Will Call - no additional charge
• UPS 3-Day Air Economy - $14.50 - Delivered weekdays by 7:30 PM
• UPS 2-Day Air Standard - $18.50 - Delivered weekdays by 5 PM
• UPS 2-Day Air Priority - $19.50 - Delivered weekdays by 10:30 AM
• UPS Saturday Delivery - $25 - Delivered Saturdays by 12 PM if purchased before Thursday
If you need anything else, we’re always here for you - just hit reply and ask us or visit Ticketmaster.com.
Thanks for being a fan!
Ticketmaster Fan Support
World Class Service! Every Customer, Every Day!
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.