• You are here
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Best of the Westcoast shows...

#108373 2 years, 7 months ago
if you live out here on the west coast you know we have a thriving music scene from hippie stuff to rap to techno to whatever.
anywho here is some shows i think you should check out.
1-21 sebastapool CA Zero, Kimock, David Nelson and friends, and Wavy Gravy benifiet for SEVA.
any talib quali show, at yoshis in SF for awhile.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Best of the Westcoast shows...

#108679 2 years, 7 months ago
ok so either noone else live on the westcoast or you guys just dont care to blow up your fav. spots.
understandable, but see i live in an already blowd the fukup spot, hippies flock here for no reason year round, and it sucks. so it cant get much worse. seriously, i dont think anywhere else in the country has a music scene to touch the bay area. possibly nashvegas, or memphis, but i aint been there in so long i dont know.
i cannot imagine livng in the middle ofthe country. i could probably handle the northeast cause im already a asshole. but ive had my fill of anything ssouth of kentucky and east of the mississippi river, and texas, and utah, nebraska, kansas(xcept lawerence), and new mexico. actually new mexico isnt that bad, people keep goats in the burbs like dogs. thats kewl.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: Best of the Westcoast shows...

#109648 2 years, 7 months ago
illuminaughty: i'll be at the benefit show on 01/21. should be lots of fun. u going?
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds