• You are here
saintStephen
Junior Boarder

one tick wanted - Spring12 Boston friday night

#107507 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi all,

I'm shooting down to Boston from Toronto for the two shows. I got my thursday night from the Wang site, but they don't have anything for friday.

Have checked various resale sites and find the shipping prices and service charges are crazy. Don't mind paying a bit extra but...

a ticket or advice on where to buy would be greatly appreciated.
if the horse don't pull, you gotta carry the load.
saintStephen
Junior Boarder

Re: one tick wanted - Spring12 Boston friday night

#108196 2 years, 8 months ago
actually got this taken care of today and am very happy indeed.
Thanks to everyone who read this.
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#111284 2 years, 8 months ago
Glad you got a ticket. I'll be at that show too. My favourite team? Whoever is playing the Leafs. Being from Hamilton and all, I'm old enough to remember that asshole Ballard. Have a good show!
The following user(s) said Thank You: saintStephen
saintStephen
Junior Boarder

#112246 2 years, 8 months ago
i'm old enough to remember Harold Ballard too. What a bad scene. I'm an atypical leaf fan I think. I don't hate other teams I'm expected to because I'm a leaf fan and that makes me unpopular with leaf fans often but I don't care. I want them to be good but if they don't play well enough to win, I don't want them to. I made the Leaf Steelie as a request from a friend who can't do any graphic design whatsoever. I like it, but it wasn't my actually my idea or passion project.

Hope you have a good show too. I can't wait. Hope Hamilton treats you well, I have friends there.
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds