• You are here
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Ride needed to Oakland after NYE show

#104739 2 years, 10 months ago
Trying to help out my friend who is staying at a hotel near the Oakland airport and needs to get back there post-NYE show since BART stops at midnight.
Anyone driving that direction or want to share a cab with her?
stayhuman
Fresh Boarder

Re: Ride needed to Oakland after NYE show

#104751 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey There Deva..

I believe that Bart runs until 3:00am on NYE and all other public transportation is free so tell your friend he/she should have a few options.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#104753 2 years, 10 months ago
stayhuman wrote:
Hey There Deva..

I believe that Bart runs until 3:00am on NYE and all other public transportation is free so tell your friend he/she should have a few options.

Thanks - I just saw that!
BART to Extend Hours Until 3 am
BART service normally ends around midnight, but on Saturday, December 31, 2011, BART trains will continue to run until around 3 am Sunday, January 1, 2012. Trains will run at their normal intervals during the extended hours. For example, if your train arrives at your favorite station at 11 pm, it will also arrive 12 am, 1 am, 2 am and 3 am.

I'll bet those last BART trains are going to be pretty crazy!
DL1943
Junior Boarder

#104811 2 years, 10 months ago
last time i caught bart by planning right after the show on the 30th...got my stuff from coat check in between 2nd set closer and encore...headed for the doors once attics looked to be wrapping up...and still waited 5-10min for a train once i got to the station.

and i dont recall any craziness on bart last year. just a few nice heads to talk to, my friend was on an ego loss journey and kept trying to feed them all chocolate.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds