• You are here
DL1943
Junior Boarder

Re: Golden Arrow's Preshow Party Roadtrip Friday 12/30

#102273 2 years, 8 months ago
any golden arrow plans for PL&F in CO this feburary?
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#102476 2 years, 8 months ago
parks
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

#102477 2 years, 8 months ago
Rockinbob you your beautiful wife and RICH are SET EVEN IF WE WERE FULL WE WOULD MAKE ROOM FOR YOU.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#102533 2 years, 8 months ago
very thankful alex was willing to let me come stay on the golden arrow the 28th...i will wake up there with a feeling i had never left i'm sure. CAN'T WAIT!!!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockinbob
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#102851 2 years, 8 months ago
I believe I sent you a pm Alex but i don't remember for sure. I would love to take a magic trip with you an Jake on the 30th, will be with my girlfriend Brandi and Dancing Turtle might be down to cruise as well. Will try an call before hand, but I work overnight so I don't wanna wake you up or anything. Thanks much see you sooooon!!!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
violetgoo
Junior Boarder
a full-blown deadhead

#102974 2 years, 8 months ago
OOOooooooo!! i just looooove travelling parties- is the vehicle running on bio-diesel or some type of power that is kind to the earth? (please say yes cuz this aint the 1900's anymore)
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#103143 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh man,this sounds like my kind on the bus experience. But the SO is not big on partying with crowds of unknowns plus we get in to SF too late on the 30th.

Will you & the Golden Arrow be in NYC?
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by amusingdeva.
Oz3ro0
Fresh Boarder

#104241 2 years, 8 months ago
Helllo all, this new years will be my first furthur show just recently moved out to flagstaff from Binghamton ny in November. Have been looking forward to coming to their home town of San Fran for so long. It will also be my first time in the area so if anyone would like to show me around the area I'd love it! If there's any space on the golden arrow I'd be very appreciative to be able to share the experience of seeing the area with some people who've been around before. Will see you all at the show regardless keep on lovin.
UnbrokenBrain
Fresh Boarder

#104677 2 years, 8 months ago
If there's any space left my girlfriend and I would love to join the cruise. We fly in from VA at about 1030 or 11 Friday morning. I know you don't know us but I assure you we're good people! Even if we can't make it on the bus here's to hoping you guys have a great ride!
I'll get up and fly away, fly away...
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#104732 2 years, 8 months ago
Great seeing my brother Alex last night along with the usual suspects of love, smiles and a great time. See you fellas later. )
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds