• You are here
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Ohio Boarders Roll Call

#20671 3 years, 3 months ago
then were pretty close , I'm from Coshocton but I'm staying in Cambridge so you're only about 65 miles straight down 77 from me, just across the river from Marietta.
Ever go to that Blues Festie they have in Marietta ?
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#21975 3 years, 3 months ago
the highway terror wrote:
then were pretty close , I'm from Coshocton but I'm staying in Cambridge so you're only about 65 miles straight down 77 from me, just across the river from Marietta.
Ever go to that Blues Festie they have in Marietta ?

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I keep forgetting there is different sections on this site.
I'm always working during that Festival, but one day I would love to make it there. It's only 20 minutes away.
coledawg
Fresh Boarder

#24212 3 years, 3 months ago
im in ohio,gonna be at the grateful fest.gonna be on the tour till GA.defitly lookin for some roaddawgs.
coledawg
Fresh Boarder

#24213 3 years, 3 months ago
yah the ledges is pretty nice place,ill be there for grateful fest mysellf then going on dead tour
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder

#24460 3 years, 3 months ago
where at in ohio coledawg ?
jdk1234
Fresh Boarder

#25009 3 years, 3 months ago
hi, pgh area here, are you planning on all good this year, furthur played an amazing set last year, i cant wait for this year, its a blast. oh by the way the ledges is a beautiful venue and gratefulfest is a fantastic festival, just be aware when your out there, and you'll want to arrive early, it always sells out ans people start camping as early as the weekend before hand
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder

#35012 3 years, 2 months ago
who's going to grateful fest ?
july 4th weekend !
CosmicChuckD
Fresh Boarder

#35050 3 years, 2 months ago
I'm headed to Gratefulfest this year from Pittsburgh. First time at the Ledges for me. Looks awesome!!!! Bringing the family with me.
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#35099 3 years, 2 months ago
I hope some of you stop by and say hello when you get to the Ledges. We will be vending entrance side of stage. (blue easy-up) I will kick down a stiker or two if you mention F 3. Will be at 9 of the summer gigs after that........Happy Trails
Don_Quixote
Fresh Boarder

#37870 3 years, 2 months ago
I'm from Columbus and am always amazed how many top-notch jam bands swing through here, Dead family included. Furthur won't be here this time around though, so...road tripping it to Bethel, NY, obviously.
Such a long, long time to be gone
and a short time to be there.
starlite
Junior Boarder

#38155 3 years, 1 month ago
Captn. tony & jdk, HI.
Are ya'll doing AllGood? I have my ticket but unsure? I do not wann hang alone. I live there-where the show is so have NON camping digs!!! yeah! I never mix camping and shows. I am middle age F and healthly FYI. Drop a note.
furthuronuptheroad
Fresh Boarder

#38322 3 years, 1 month ago
i'm from hebron/buckeye lake. really close to legend valley. glad to see some ohio heads on here!!
Time to create page: 0.75 seconds