• You are here
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

Re: Ohio Boarders Roll Call

#35099 3 years, 2 months ago
I hope some of you stop by and say hello when you get to the Ledges. We will be vending entrance side of stage. (blue easy-up) I will kick down a stiker or two if you mention F 3. Will be at 9 of the summer gigs after that........Happy Trails
Don_Quixote
Fresh Boarder

#37870 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm from Columbus and am always amazed how many top-notch jam bands swing through here, Dead family included. Furthur won't be here this time around though, so...road tripping it to Bethel, NY, obviously.
Such a long, long time to be gone
and a short time to be there.
starlite
Junior Boarder

#38155 3 years, 1 month ago
Captn. tony & jdk, HI.
Are ya'll doing AllGood? I have my ticket but unsure? I do not wann hang alone. I live there-where the show is so have NON camping digs!!! yeah! I never mix camping and shows. I am middle age F and healthly FYI. Drop a note.
furthuronuptheroad
Fresh Boarder

#38322 3 years, 1 month ago
i'm from hebron/buckeye lake. really close to legend valley. glad to see some ohio heads on here!!
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#38335 3 years, 1 month ago
i was just gonna post for a ride or rides.i ll be in bethel i m from altoona pa and wanna go from bethel to ga. have plenty of gas money and been doing the family thing for almost 25 yrs myself.holler if ya need some help with gas and or need a This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
starlite
Junior Boarder

#38781 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey Cleverhair1 I have some questions about Yellow Springs. can we chat?
Anyone need a AllGood pal? Someone to hang with and have each others backs etc?
starlite
Junior Boarder

#39559 3 years, 1 month ago
how bout maybe a Pittsburgh-ers/WVa.-ers meet up?
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#39873 3 years, 1 month ago
Im a Michigan head looking to hook up with someone who can share gas for Mansfield, Philly & Holmdale... Hit me up I can grab you on my way...... Im going where the water tastes like wine....
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds