• You are here
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Phil's Hep C Statement

#36402 3 years, 1 month ago
ive read somewhere they have the ability to replicate anything now i cant remembere where i read it im tired ill look into it nite all
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
StaggerSage
Fresh Boarder

#38469 3 years ago
Hey Thanks Phil,

I was diagnosed 3-4 years ago with Hep C. I have or had near normal liver function and no sign of cancer. In the lottery of Hep C I got the easier genome type to treat, Type 2. I am looking to start interfuron early next year. The part that has been the hardest for me is the drinking. Even now i drink a couple times a month and it really meses me up for days when I do, I need to quit, sucks because love I me a good mirco brew and pinot noir, but it's not worth dying over. I have a a son and I don't want to kick it early like my folks did. Work is stessfull as hell, but in this economy "keep(ing) your day job" is good. I need to work on my health, stress reduction and diet. All I know is I love my girlfriend and son and I want to be around.

Peace and Love
Nick
Last Edit: 3 years ago by StaggerSage .
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#38500 3 years ago
good luck with everything,no wine or beer tastes as good as kiss's from your loved ones,put the shit down and dont look back,get help or try AA just hearing some of those stories should do the trick.Good luck i rooting for ya
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years ago by 83msg1sttyme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StaggerSage
judit
Junior Boarder

#38509 3 years ago
I hope you can do what you have in mind, to live longer with your sweet family. Drinking is something that people have to make decisions about. If you feel you can choose, choose. If you think you can use some help, AA or other support groups may be the best path.

Your picture is with such a beautiful, sweet looking baby! Be good to yourself and your family, and have fun, too. Treatment can be tough, but having genome 2, you're at least going to do a shorter treatment and have great odds of getting rid of the virus. Remember, water is your friend. It sounds like you have good info about Hep C, and that's a great place to start making choices from.

Good luck.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Last Edit: 3 years ago by judit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StaggerSage
m.1
Fresh Boarder
Beauty ~ Truth ~ Love

#75452 2 years, 9 months ago
I just read your post...thank you for sharing this. I was diagnosed in 2006 - I was admitted into the hospital for two weeks, and almost died - and life is certainly more difficult now, as I have never been very good when it comes to proper diet and such...but I am trying to get improve each day...as I encourage others to do the same...
Thanks again.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by m.1.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#78520 2 years, 9 months ago
i choke up every time i read about that

WE LOVE YOU PHIL
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds